"Where the clang of steel rings loudly and the blood of men flows freely."
The land of Winterweir is a cold and unforgiving nation in the world of Teth-Ammon. A world that is constantly besieged by dark and nightmarish things from the Netherdeep and Far Chaos. A world where racial tensions run deep between the various peoples. A world where there is no obvious good and many accepted evils. It is a world desperately needing heroes, or at least people willing to kill the darkness.
Winterweir is a the first in a series of setting books for the world of Teth-Ammon. A campaign starter that provides an overview of the world and its many political conundrums. It gives all the information necessary to run a Dark Fantasy campaign in a world of horrors gone wild.
* Winterweir contains: A host of new Edges and Hindrances
* New Racial Templates for characters
* A guide to new magical powers and how to create them
* A number of new nations to adventure in
* The History of Teth-Ammon
* An Antagonists section with a selection of pregenerated villains for Narrators to use
* A storytelling guide for the setting
* New Rules for Savage Worlds
* New Equipment for Savage Worlds
* An adventure generator for Savage Worlds
Released: 06 May 2009