From the craggy hillsides of Edinburgh to the sunlit docks of Constantinople, from the dusty alleys of Pamplona to a windswept station in Berlin, Ticket to Ride Europe takes you on an exciting train adventure through the great cities of turn-of-the-century Europe.
The second installment in the best-selling Ticket to Ride series of train adventures, Ticket to Ride Europe takes you into the heart of Europe. In addition to the new board map, Ticket to Ride Europe offers you brand new game play elements including Tunnels, Ferries and Train Stations. they've also upgraded you to First-Class accommodations with larger cards, new Train Station game pieces, and a lavishly illustrated game board.
When Alan R. Moon, the game designer, and DOW embarked on this new adventure, they worked hard to make sure they'd bring you more than just a new map, but rather a whole new game experience on the tracks of turn-of-the-century Europe.
Here's what your private berth will offer once you step on board.
* New map of Europe in the 1900s, and corresponding destination tickets.
* New larger train cards, compatible with the classic Ticket to Ride, but easier to shuffle.
* New Train Stations game pieces.
* New Web card number to enjoy many more hours of online play (including the soon-to-be introduced Ticket to Ride Europe Online).
* The longest destination tickets are now handed out to each player at game's start. There are six of those; the ones the players choose to discard are put out of play for the rest of the game.
It may not be possible to ship very heavy items outside of the Mainland UK.
Released: 05 June 2008