Strategy in the mythological Greece.
Be prepared to travel to the Cyclades archipelago during the golden age of ancient Greece. With the blessing of the Gods of Olympus and the support of Mythological Creatures, recruit troops, build ships, erect fortresses and construct metropolises. The struggle to bring your people to their highest glory will be legendary!
With Cyclades , Bruno Cathala and Ludovic Maublanc team (Mr. Jack, Dice Town) reinvents development and conquest games. In a ninety minutes game, live through an incredible adventure, in which soldiers, philosophers, mythological creatures and gods are common.
Victory requires respect for all the Gods - players cannot afford to sacrifice to only one God, but must pay homage to each of five Gods in turn. Each turn, the players bid for the favours of the Gods, as only one player can have the favour of each God per turn - and each player is also limited to the favour of a single God per turn.
* Ares allows the movement of player armies and the building of Fortresses.
* Poseidon allows players to move their navies and build Ports.
* Zeus allows his followers to hire priests and build temples.
* Athena provides her worshippers with philosophers and universities.
* Apollo increases the income of his worshippers.
12 YEARS AND MORE
• 1 modular game board
• 2 special dice
• 98 gold pieces
• 16 prosperity markers
• 15 territory markers
• 4 large God tiles
• 40 building tiles (ports, fortresses, temples and universities)
• 10 Metropolises
• 5 player screens
• One rulebook
• 1 quick reference sheet
• 18 mythological creatures cards
• 16 philosophers
• 16 priests
• 40 soldiers figures
• 40 ships figures
• 10 offering tokens
• 5 big figures: Kraken, Minotaur, Medusa, Polyphemus and Chiron
It may not be possible to ship very heavy items outside of the Mainland UK.
Released: 23 February 2016