They came out of nowhere and started ripping the world apart, one city at a time. Using power on a scale never before seen, Warlocks wielding the magic of the Wild have a mission: raise armies and annihilate the entire continent of Austeria. Set in the fantasy realm of Relic, this book looks at warfare through the eyes of common soldiers Ė soldiers whose side is losing the war.
Take the challenge. Roleplay in a fantasy world without cute pointy-eared elves, where the dwarves arenít cookie-cutter copies of Tolkeinís stout, bearded mountain folk. Focus on a daily life and death struggle where the enemy is cruel, powerful, and around every corner. Take the challenge. Let your adventurers become...
...mankindís only hope.
Inside the covers youíll find:
* Heaps of world detail youíll need to run games in Suzerainís Relic realm during the War of the Wild.
* Many new character options including new Edges, Hindrances and Powers.
* Stats for dozens of heroes and villains alike, plus an assortment of soldiers and monsters from the war.
* A finely-tuned setting in which to take your characters from Novice to Heroic rank.
* 30 scenarios including a full plot-point campaign covering the arrival of the Warlocks and the fight for survival in the Caladon Kingdom.
Released: 06 September 2011