Aliens vs Predator: The Hunt Begins is a 32mm scale tabletop skirmish wargame for two or more players, each fielding units of Aliens, Predators, or Colonial Marines set in a time period between Alien and Aliens. AVP TMG is a fast paced, exciting and tactical miniature game created by Prodos Games Ltd, based on their combat system from Warzone Resurrection.
How does it play?
- 1+ players (yes, you can play on your own!)
- D20 Dice System - Narrative and Mission Based
- Alternative Model Activation (I go, you go, she goes, my next model, your next, etc.)
- Models gain ‘Experience’ as the narrative progresses which unlocks new special skills etc.
- 30 Mission cards with 3 unique missions per faction, each has to complete its own goal to win.
- Random events and objectives represent the environment and its effects. Lights or gravity may fail, acid burns could make the floor or duct liable to collapse or an explosion could open or close avenues of escape.
- Tactical Cards for each faction
- Longevity – Expansion packs with new characters, Aliens, Predators and equipment
- Additionally there will be a ‘free play mode’ (Last Man Standing, Capture the Flag, Defend the Post and many others)
AvP: The Hunt Begins includes:
- 10 Infant Aliens
- 5 Stalker Aliens
- 3 Predators
- 5 Colonial Marines
Dice: 3 D20 Dice
- 2 Alien Stat Cards
- 3 Predator Stat Cards
- 5 Colonial Marine Stat Card
- 20 Environmental Cards
- 20 Mission Cards
- 60 Strategy Cards (20 for each Faction)
Board game Tiles:
- 32 Straight Corridors
- 8 Crossroads
- 8 T-Shape
- 8 L-Shape
- 10 Dead-end
- 8 Air Vent Tiles
- 7 Rooms (Lab, Escape Capsule, Armoury, Bridge, Hibernation Room, Engine Room and Predator Pod)
- 1 Flame/Acid Spit Template
- 151 Wound, Ping!, Activated, Sentry, Hide and Objective Tokens
- 20 Door Pieces
It may not be possible to ship very heavy items outside of the Mainland UK.
Released: 08 July 2015